Online Abstract Submission
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 (23:59 EDT)
Abstract submissions are open for the 8th Annual SAAS Meeting, to be held on September 14-15, 2023 in Baltimore, Maryland in conjunction with the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
You may submit your abstract by visiting the Ex Ordo abstract submission system (you will be required to setup an account first): https://saas2023.exordo.com/
*Please note that if you created an account in Ex Ordo for a previous meeting, the same username and password can be used.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- SAAS does allow the presentation of work that has been presented at other meetings, but not published or under consideration for publication at the time of submission.
- Each presenting author will be limited to two abstracts.
- Submission to the Journal of Surgical Research, the official publication of SAAS, is recommended, but not required.
- New for 2023: Presenting authors for abstracts that have been accepted for either Quickshot or Plenary oral presentation will have 2 weeks from the time of notification to Accept or Decline the invitation to present.
- New for 2023: Presenting authors that have accepted the invitation to present at the annual meeting are required to register for the meeting by the Early Bird Registration Deadline on August 3, 2023.
Click here to review the 2023 Annual Meeting Abstract Acceptance of Presentation Policy.
Please contact the Program Committee Chair, Russell Woo, MD (email@example.com) with any questions.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 (23:59 EDT).
Registration for the meeting will begin later this spring; information regarding hotel accommodations will be available on the website: https://www.asiansurgeon.org/annual-meeting/registration-accommodations/